Save the Date: 2/7/19
Every February the Piedmont Landscape Association hosts an annual seminar. This event strives to bring gardening enthusiasts and landscape professionals together in an educational setting. Please check back closer to December when we expect to announce our speakers, agenda and rates.
The Paramount Theater
- Ticketing will be provided through the Paramount Theater Box Office.
- Continental breakfast (e.g. bagels, pastries, fruit and coffee) will be provided during morning registration and refreshments are provided during breaks.
- Parking vouchers for both parking garages can be bought in addition to the ticket(s) from the Paramount Theater. Vouchers will also be for sale during the event through the Paramount Theater Box Office.
- Book sales and trade exhibits will be available throughout the seminar.
- Exhibitors interested in renting a display table for a business or organization may contact James Walker at (434) 971-3020.
- Lunch is on your own.
- Continuing Education Credits are typically available for the VNLA, VSLD. ISA, APLD, and ASLA. More information will be provided closer to the seminar date.
Want to see a few of our past seminars?