Every February the Piedmont Landscape Association hosts an annual seminar. This event strives to bring gardening enthusiasts and landscape professionals together in an educational setting. Please check back closer to December when we expect to announce our speakers, agenda and rates.
The Paramount Theater
- Ticketing will be provided through the Paramount Theater Box Office.
- Continental breakfast (e.g. bagels, pastries, fruit and coffee) will be provided during morning registration and refreshments are provided during breaks.
- Parking vouchers for both parking garages can be bought in addition to the ticket(s) from the Paramount Theater. Vouchers will also be for sale during the event through the Paramount Theater Box Office.
- Book sales and trade exhibits will be available throughout the seminar.
- Exhibitors interested in renting a display table for a business or organization may contact James Walker at (434) 971-3020.
- Cameras and recording devices of any type (unless approved in advance) are not permitted at the Paramount Theater event, and such devices found in violation of this policy are subject to removal. Violations will not be refunded for any admission cost.
- Lunch is on your own.
- Continuing Education Credits are typically available for the VNLA, VSLD. ISA, APLD, and ASLA. More information will be provided closer to the seminar date.
Want to see a few of our past seminars?
Over the PLA's long history other past speakers include: Doug Tallamy, Michael Dirr, Gordon Hayward, Catherine Zimmerman, Mark Weathington, William McShea, William Cullina, Tracey DiSabato-Aust, Colston Burrell, Eric Toensmeier, Rick Darke, Sandy McDougle, Julie Moir Messervy, Joan Maloof, and Dave Jacke.